If you find your game at a lower price on Steam – contact Kinguin customer support team straight away. They will refund the difference in balance if the following conditions are met:
- You have contacted us immediately after purchasing with all details of the Steam deal for the respective product, including a link to the offer on Steam and the exact price being quoted in the screenshot.
- The Steam offer is subject to the same conditions you’ve opted for. This means:
- Same game, version, Steam platform, regional restrictions and bonuses.
- You are a client with billing address and IP, as follows:
- Tier 1:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Sweden or Switzerland.
- Tier 2:
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or the Vatican City (We’re sure the pope is happy).
- As well as the following countries: UK, Canada, Turkey, USA and Australia
Note: If you can not find your country in the list – you can compare your prices with any of the tier 2 countries.
- One customer can make only 1 claim for partial refund within this campaign.The maximum amount that can be refunded is 50 EUR
- You don’t have a merchant account with us, as this campaign is not valid for merchants.
- You have not made your order using Kinguin balance.
- There is no offer with lower price on Kinguin for the product ordered by you (excl. Community Sellers offers).
- This offer is not valid when purchasing any of the random key products on Kinguin.
*Please note that all prices on Kinguin are displayed with taxes included
The Best Price Guarantee offer does not apply if the partial refund request is made more than 24 hours after your order was placed. The Best Price Guarantee offer is valid STOREWIDE until 5.7.2018 11:00 CET!
How to claim the partial refund?
All you need to do is create a ticket with the title “Steam Summer Sale”, write your order number and submit all details of the Steam deal for the respective product, including a link to the offer on Steam and the exact price being quoted in the screenshot.
Access Kinguin.Net now and see all the details!
Comment below, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!